Liberty Commons of Onslow County offers assistance for you or your loved one in a comfortable and caring environment boasting character and charm. Individual choice and routine are encouraged while supporting each resident’s health and safety. Located in the heart of Jacksonville, NC, we welcome you to visit our community where each resident is truly part of our family.
Liberty Commons memory care provides a secure environment with specialized care for those with Alzheimer’s and other dementia related illnesses. Our secured community allows residents to move freely in their home while maintaining their safety and security. Here we celebrate capabilities, promote engagement and empower residents to live an enriched life.
Short term accommodations are available for those who need support on a more temporary basis. When loved ones or care givers need to go on vacation or need to take a break from the overwhelming responsibility of being a caregiver, respite accommodations can be a great option. Additionally, short term respite provides a supportive environment after a rehab stay when a resident might not be ready to return to a living arrangement without available assistance. For more information about our respite accommodations or to schedule a personal tour, give us a call.
- Private and Semi-Private Studios and Suites
- Restaurant-style dining
- Newly Renovated Dining Room
- Several community spaces including multiple library, family rooms, game room and arts & crafts room
- Caring, certified staff available 24 hours a day
- Security and safety of single-level living
- Interior courtyards to enjoy nature
- Wellness programming
- Active social calendar including scheduled entertainment and outings
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Church services
- Private Nourishment Area
- Three Meals a day (therapeutic diets available)
- Utilities included
- Individual Heating & Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
- Weekly Linen Service
- Personal Laundry Services (except dry cleaning)
- On-site Maintenance
- Medical Transportation
- Medication Administration
- Pharmacy Services
- Person-centered Care Plans
- Assistance with self-care
- Coordination of Therapy Services, if needed
- Coordination of Palliative and Hospice Services
- Licensed Dementia Special Care with specialized programming.